Sunday, September 28, 2008

You HAVE to see this.

Oh holy jesus. Look what someone sent me on myspace. Are you kidding me? What kind of scam could this be? I'm just curious, and want to give you a good laugh.

Hi there. I'm sorry if this is a bit strange, but I had to give it a try. I'm a young writer, and I'm in a band. We're new, but there's a decent chance we'll be famous within a year or so. And yeah, I know how that sounds. We're based in Chicago, but I came out here a little while ago with my ex, and to write. I'm 5'9, dark blond hair, blue eyes, 165 lb, cute baby face.The reason I sent you this is this. And feel free to tell me to piss off... but I just went through something of a... messy... breakup, and honestly I find you attractive and am looking for something um... more when I'm here in colorado.I do have pictures, and I will send after we talk for a few minutes. I need to be careful, discreet at first. Partially because I really don't want to hurt my ex's feelings letting her know I'm out looking like this. And also because I need to be careful bandwise. If we talk for a few minutes and I feel like we're on the same wavelength, and I can trust you, I'll send pictures, no problem.Like I said, feel free to fell me to fck off. If you may be interested, IM me on yahoo at ethan812003 or AIM at ethanamb2005. Or tell me your screenname.You're ridiculously hot in your picture, by the way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got the same message on myspace. Thanks for journaling on it - I knew it was a cut and paste!

Bec

aubs said...

so did i!