Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For me!

11.24.2010 4:39 pm Called Lydia Aragon. Reached her. Briefly explained why I needed to talk to her, Sam. Made sure to mention that it needed to be at a location other than my house. Set Monday November 30th at 11:00 am.


11.30.2010 Met with Lydia Aragon at her home address. Brought my father, all our logged converstaions, Megan's information, pictures of the lease violations, and my 30-day notice. Discussed my case. She expressed sorrow. Asked her to give us a decision by Friday December 3rd 2010.

12.01.2010 Lydia Aragon called to let me know she wouldn't feel comfortable helping me. talked for 19 min and 59 seconds. I pleaded my situation again. Let her know everything that is going on. She is very reluctant to help me. Said she didn't want to be "put in the middle".

12.01.2010 Sam Olivas-Mortiz texts me. Conversation follows:
Sam: "Hey was meaning to talk to you. So what's going on? Are you moving out?" (8:19pm)
Me: "Not for like another year and a half. Can you keep that white pilow in your toom or the basement? Thanks!" (8:27pm)
Sam: "Haha sure, didn't know that pillow was such a bother with all your crap everywhere. But Cool i'll be here for another 2 years ish." (8:33pm) "Hopefull we figure out how to live together peacefully." (8:33pm)
Me: "Perhaps." (8:34pm)
Sam: "Cool... Talk to you Friday" ";)" (8:35pm)

No comments: